Thank you for choosing Petoskey Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, Northern Michigan’s Premiere ENT practice! Our physicians and staff understand that your time is valuable. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please inquire if you would prefer us to mail paper forms prior to your appointment or plan to arrive earlier to fill them out on the day of your scheduled appointment. Please bring your photo ID and all insurance cards to every appointment so we can ensure that your policy is active and will cover your visit. Co-pays are due at check-in. Patients without insurance are required to pay in full at the time of service.
Petoskey Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists participates with the following insurances including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network and Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO and
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Priority Health and Priority Medicare, Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Medicaid (Straight Medicaid)
- Medicaid Commercial plans: Molina, Meridian, McLaren
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Tricare, Tricare for Life, Tricare Prime
- Champus VA
- Tribes- LTBB, Bay Mills, Saulte Ste Marie
Note: We no longer participate with United Healthcare Community Plan Medicaid, Priority Medicaid, UPHP Medicare or Medicaid, or Humana HMO. The visit would be considered self-pay at time of service.
The following insurances require a non-par fee of $125 unless Aetna or Cigna logo is found on the card– United Healthcare, Golden Rule, Humana, ASR/Physicians Care, or Assurant Health.